Monday, December 16, 2013

So far behind..

I feel like I have so much to catch up and I will never get to it... so just to jot down to some notes :)

1. James and I drove out to Cali last weekend to watch the NY Giants play! Although they lost...it was still way cool to be that close and see all the action in person :) totally worth it!

2. Emma turned 20 months this past week. The time is flying!! She says "thank you" to everything, is starting to open up to trying new foods..sometimes. She is becoming this sweet, polite and caring girl I had always hoped she would be. Minus the pinching -_- we could go without that.

3. I threw my Mom a 50th surprise party this weekend and it was a huge success!! She had no idea and I was so worried this whole time :)

4. We are in the last final weeks of the house finishing!! Yay!!

5. Which means we are in the middle of packing up the house and packing for vacation to Hawaii for next week.

I plan to do a big photo dump in the beginning of the year of my favorite things I did in December!

I cannot believe 2013 is about to be a wrap!!

1 comment:

  1. Vacation in Hawaii! Those are some must-see pictures ;)

    ReplyDelete