Tuesday, January 5, 2016

First weekend of 2016

 Friday, James' parents came to visit! We had Christmas one last time for the season with them on Friday. We all got some pretty sweet stuff, but I think Emma scored the best ha. Girlfriend is cruising the streets grass! She has gotten so good since Friday.
 Gianna is a statue in the grass. She will just stand there soooo still. I dont think she is a fan of textures like Emma was haha
 Saturday, Emma was beggggging to go see the fishes. So to the fishes we went!



 We let Gianna out of the stroller to look around. She was sooo amazed.


 We happen to be there during feeding time! You couldnt really see, but it was cool to sorta watch.
 Sister girls getting eaten by a shark ahhhhh.

 After the fish, we went back home to wake up Daddyyyy

Then we went food shopping and Gianna has started to hate the seat on top, probably because Emma sits in the back of the cart.

>> Emma put on one of my shirts and she goes 'oooh im a pretty princess like you Mama!' awww why yes you are beauty!



Sunday morning, James made us pancakes again :) we even got custom cakes.

And we thought we would try G out in the car... not so much. Maybe in a month or so ha.

I was trying to put cranky pants G down for a nap yesterday and told Emma when I was done, we should snuggle in my bed and take a little nap. She said ok, well when I came out she was already snoozing with James on the couch. Precious... but I wanted that snuggle nap! lol

Were off to a great 2016 :) I hope it continues throughout!

Leave a Comment: