Thursday, March 24, 2016

Last week of sickies


 Last week, the week before. Who knows at this point. It has all been a blurrrrr. Emma had a fever day after day, but it kept going down and up and the Dr called it the 'flu' and gave her a script. But the time my pharmacy had the script ready, it was too late for it to work. But she was a trooper and back to her threenager self! She came to work with me and napped on the floor under my desk before it was time for her Drs apt. I was so precious. And now everyday she tells me she has a fever just to see if she can come to work with me.

 In denial that she is sick...girlfriend you dont take naps... you are SICK.

 We spent some time painting while this cutie over here went to school still!




And now that ive had this post in draft for 2 weeks..im going to hit publish haha woops

Leave a Comment: