Friday, May 13, 2016

Mothers Day Weekend

 Friday night, my Mom picked Emma up from school and so it was just Gianna and I till Saturday. Let's just say I went to bed at 845 haha.

Saturday, Gianna and I went to Target. It was great spending so little money without Emma there haha. She gets sucked in to it too!

Saturday evening, my Mom and I had tickets to Kenny Chesney's Spread the Love Tour and it was fantastic!! I have been wanting to see Kenny in concert for yearssssss. Never had the funds, timing and now 28 years later, I finally got to see him and it made me so so so happy. Old Dominion, Sam Hunt and Miranda Lambert were also there...but I was there for Kenny!












Sunday we all woke up and my Mom had stayed the night from the concert, so we were able to have a Mothers Day morning :)



Emma let me straighten her hair and I just love it!

Gianna made herself at home in Emma's room ha

Ugh and then after several times of me telling Emma to stop leaning over the sink because the flat iron was on, she didnt listen and I heard 'owwwwww' and thankfully it was super minor and the iron was off in cool down mode. But it called for 5 bandaids per Dr Emma.

I wanted a new cheese grater so bad! James delivered and this Mama is so happy with it!



She looks 7 and these pictures make me so sad haha stop growing!


Mothers Day was so wonderful this year. Emma threw me several parties throughout the day and it made my heart so full. Love you, babies!

Leave a Comment: