Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Oregon 2016: road trip up the coast

Back in October, my brother and I took a 4 day trip up to Oregon! I had never been and have always wanted to go. He mentioned he was going a road trip and if I had vacation time, I could join. SOLD. 
 We started up the coast of California and the view was soooo beautiful!! Going in and out of scenery and the beach was so magical.
 Once we got to Oregon, we headed to Crater Lake, the view was unbelievable. We also went to an animal habitat place, I have never learned so much about animals; we had the most knowledgeable tour guide. We walked the cute down town and ate at tons of local places. Nothing about Oregon disappointed. If it was for my husband and kids, im not sure if I would have come, ha!

Photo dump:

































































Leave a Comment: