Thursday, June 1, 2017

Emma Graduates Pre-K!

Emma graduated Pre-K on Friday and it was so cute! It went super fast because they kids were getting really hot. But they sang, got their diploma's and hugged it out. Emma has been at the same school for almost 4 years, so they really have taken such good care of her and gotten to know her.

 Emma sitting between her 2 best friends! They have become the cutest little friends and I hope that we are able to keep in touch after we part ways come August. Little friendships are so sweet.

So proud of my little graduate! You are so smart and are going to rock Kindergarten! Your teachers say your ready and I can see that you are! 2 months till Kindergarten baby!

I asked her what her favorite thing about starting Kindergarten was, she told me 'Nothing! I dont want to go and I dont want homework!!'... so well see how this goes haha

Leave a Comment: