Monday, May 14, 2018

A Weekend in Review

This girl. I just cant. Very opinionated on her outfits! Dresses herself daily..multiple times a day.
Same with this one...


During RedforEd walk out, Emma joined me at work for 8 days!! On one of those days, I took off and we did several things. One was visiting Tabz house and she has 2 puppies. Gianna was in heaven.

I love watching her play. Her imagination has been running wild lately and it is so fun to hear her from the other room.

Took the girls to Tempe Marketplace to play and have some froyo. So fun.










We had a few nice days of weather and hit the park while we could!



Refusing my kisses

<-- saw a garbage truck hahahah

--> Emma reading Gianna a story








It was such a good weekend! We ended it with Bahama Bucks and I have a feeling we will be frequenting here this summer!



Leave a Comment: