Thursday, January 9, 2014

December Misc.

December! What else did we do??
James and I drove to San Deigo at the begining of December to attend the Giants/Chargers game. Even tho the Giants lost, it was so AWESOME to be so close to the players and see the action all up close. There were so many crazies at the game and it was such a good time. Thank you to my brother John who sent us for our wedding gift!!
 
 
 








Emma went for some rides in her sweet bike. She also played sick for a day... that was super fun. Although, I did enjoy the snuggling time oh so very much.


I also threw my Mom a surprise 50th Birthday Bash! It was a total success! I was able to sneak my Uncle out here and surprise her as well......and later that night Emma was reaching for the water as the tub was and she just couldnt wait to get clean!! crazy girl.


 


Leave a Comment: