Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Hawaii for Christmas


This year for Christmas, my Mom had a great idea! Why not see John in Hawaii since he cant come home. Uhhh you dont have to ask me twice! My Brother is stationed in Hawaii for the Navy and this could possibly be his last year there before be stationed somewhere new! So we took advantage.
 
We kept the trip really low key and relaxing. Since this is my (dont hate me) like 10th time visiting, we have done almost everything there is to do. We made sure to check out the Zoo for Emma...im pretty sure James and I had way more fun than anyone else there. James has never been to the USS Arizona Memorial, so we made sure to check it out for him. I seriously only took 130 pics on the trip (sounds like a lot; but 60 were of the Zoo and 60 were at the memorial) So realllly, I only for 15 or so pictures from the trip. Here are a few of my faves:
 
 

Emma with Uncle John at the Zoo and playing with Grandpa at the beach! At first Emma HATED the sand and wanted nothing to do with it. Slowly she inched her way off the towel and realized it wasnt so bad and off she was to play!!


For breakfast, Emma loved the umbrellas that came in every drink and also the yummy cherries in my drinks were also her fave hah. We also stopped at lots of decorated trees at each of the hotels. Emma was in love with all the balls!


We went on EARLY morning walks...since 6 am AZ time is 3 am HI time.. it was a rough few mornings. Thanks to my Momma for rising early with her :). Brother and I being silly!

 
She was soooo good! I was so worried because she at a feisty, put me down, I want to run everywhere stage. 6 hours each way on the plane and she was perfect. Lolli's, M&M's and a DVD player and everything was smooth!!

Leave a Comment: