Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Valentines Day 2014

This year was such a fun Valentines Day! We knew my Mom was going to have Emma on actual Valentines Day, so we planned for Thursday night. We have Emma a stuffed pillow, a bunch of stickers, some cups because she loves juice, and of course some chocolate. She was in heaven.
 




I started my day off with flowers, balloon, teddy bear, some chocolates and a picture :). I then got a second surprise when I woke up Emma (not pictured), it came with a card, teddy and a balloon. When I got to work, around 815, I got a text from James asking to see if he left is wallet in my car. Beacuse he is known for losing his wallet frequently, I said ok and went to check. When I got to my car, there was a teddy, flowers, chocolates, a card and a candle. I for sure thought that was going to be it...



Upon arriving home, I had a giant last surprise waiting on the bed for me. This GIANT teddy bear, more chocolates and flowers and reallllly sweet card that made me bawl. I was blown away this Valentines Day and I am so greatful for my loving and sweet husband! ❤
 
 
As still as she would get for me hehe

 
 
At work, we did a last minute card giving thingy. It turned out better than expected and we cant wait to do better next year. We had cupcakes and gave out goodies and had a yummy lunch. Love when things like this work out!


 
 
I kept James gift short and sweet this year and it was just perfect. Since he loves beer and the NY Giants... why not get the both?! Emma and James definitely LOVE this blanket... its only been 4 days and I think it already needs to be washed haha

  
 
I put cute little wrappers on the beers and put some ribbon on the blanket. I sure call that festive!


 
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤


Leave a Comment: