Monday, July 6, 2015

Gianna // 5 Months























5 Months Old

Gianna gets more and more fun each day! Overnight from 5 months, I have noticed a huge difference. She has shown zero interest in rolling over. None. Well this weekend, she discovered her feet and its forced her to roll to the side and now she is making real effort to roll over. Once there tho, she hates it haha. 

Lay her down, you better be changing a diaper and doing it fast. She hates to lay down. Barely likes to sit. She would run if she could figure out balance and feet lol

Emma loves to scream nicely in her face to get her to smile. 

I think she has gained 1-2 more pounds as her 6 month clothes are now becoming snug.

Showing interest in toys finally! She would stare before with a 'seriously?' look on her face. She has 2 toys that get her attention and everything else, forget it. Such a serious baby; but smiles all day. 

A small sleep regression in progress. We are also learning to sleep without a swaddle; so far, no go lol. She was up every 2 hours and I caved and wrapped her back up and she slept for 6 more hours straight. We swaddled Emma till she started to flop over while being swaddled. I picture doing to same for G.   Naps are getting longer; but night time sleep is suffering from that. Cant decide what I would rather have lol

Gianna tried solids! Not everyday she has solids; but we have tried rice cereal, it went ok; applesauce, she hated; and yesterday, I let her suck on a banana, she LOVED! So I smashed some in a bowl and let her try a bit. I will be getting the net things for her to have bananas and such in. 

As of 6/26/2015 she sleeps in her own room. I thought I was going to be super sad. Turns out, I enjoy not tip-toeing around my room and washing my face in the dark :). I often go in her room and just stare at her in her crib in awe that I cant believe shes mine and shes already 5 months old. 

Happy 5 months little peaches!

Leave a Comment: