Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August [week 3]

 Baby Bears


<< Gianna touched and Ant and Emma was freaking out that she was going to get a bite haha

>> Super Hero Emma to save the day!









 This new house is a very boring tan/cream/brown color. The trees are all dead out front and the rocks are brown. Its very ugly lol.. so this weekend we pick out a small pop of color for the front door and I love it so much!
 Look more of the dead stuff ha

Emma was insisting on help pull weeds. Who am I to say no! So I took some pics for proof when shes 14 and tells me she doesnt want to help ha

Later we met with the fam for dinner and bowling! Yesterday was Uncle Johns birthday and it was so fun to celebrate!

 Gianna first time bowling. She was just the cutest. She waited for her ball to go and then clapped for herself. I just died watching.


After we bowled, we came back to our house for some cake! It was so late by the time the kids went to bed. But it was so great and I cant wait to do it again!

Leave a Comment: