Monday, August 1, 2016

Weekend in review [2 weeks ago..oops]


I blinked and another weekend went by.... sooo 2 weeks ago!

Little miss G was not feeling well. Best. Snuggles. Ever.

>> this gorgeous child of mine. 'Mama, lets take seflies cuz were both beauuutiful!!'
Emma asked for Mermaid hair a few weeks ago. I had said no, but then I thought about it more and kept asking myself why I said no. I had no reason to say no other than nothing. So I let her know, I decided its ok! Better now, than when she goes to public school and they dont allow it. It didnt turn out as bright as I wanted it to, so I order some stuff online, which I knew would be bright (which those pictures are at the bottom)


<< Gianna was playing peek-a-boo with James' hat and it was so cute.

>> I took all my hair and did this and Emma was dying laughing at me, so she wanted to try. I was almost in tears laughing.

Sunday, we decided to beat the heat with the fishes!






Muchhhh better :)

Of course this cutie needed her picture taken too :)




xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo (cuz you can never have enough hugs and kisses)


Leave a Comment: