Monday, April 17, 2017

End Of March 2017



 Emma and Gianna both got new art work in their rooms and Emma goes 'oooo mom is this one for me?!' ...I mean I did hand it on your wall in  your room, so I guess its yours lol

--> dance show
Her obsession with taking pictures on the red ball.









 <--- Mama dreams coming true.


 I had the opportunity through work to get Game of Thrones: The Musical tickets and since James is a HUGE fan, I thought it would be a fun present! So the last weekend of March, my parents watched the kids and we went to the 8pm showing on a Sunday (it was terrible timing hahah #momlife)
 I am not a fan of GofT, but if he can sit through a chick flick, I could sit through this... I did really really enjoy the music! Being in band when I was a kid, it was really awesome seeing instruments again. It was a very epic show and im so glad we got to go!



--> Even though April fools day was on a Saturday this year, I still decided to do something fun for my co-workers. Ravioli and Marinara AKA peanut butter stuffed bread with jelly




 Were finally in April pictures..yay ahahah 


Leave a Comment: