Monday, April 17, 2017

March Photo Dump [Part 2]


 We tried to get outside as much as we could throughout March knowing we dont have much time before we hit 100...and so did everyone else. The park was sooo busy on this day.



 After school treat :)



 <-- Playing at school together


--> Mama look how pretty the background is, take my picture!


 More poses... because I cant not take her picture of this cuteness
She got an early Birthday present and picked out Barbie makeup... gave  herself a makeover and then told me that my makeup needed to be fixed and I was made over as well.. much better now.





<-- matching kicks

--> posing like a mermaid
 <-- Mermaid again

--> the first time we all held hands (successfully lol)



 We made bouncy balls with the Target Dollar Spot 'science' projects! It was super cool to make them and watch them bounce!

















Leave a Comment: