Monday, May 1, 2017

April Photo Dump [2nd half]

April is OVER! Like whattttt?! This month was so packed with activities, I blinked and it was over.


This is probably my most favorite picture of the month. I simply asked her to smile and this is what I got haha 



 Also this month, Easter clearance was fun to raid through. We picked up this LARGE Llama. He comes 85% of everywhere with us. We created them an Instagram account and its ridiculous haha




 <-- her modeling kills me. Its so cute.

 <-- I got a new phone this month and it takes awesome pictures.



 And we hit the first splash pad of the season! It took a few minutes for Gianna to warm up to it and then she loved it!
 Besides her a having a top moment...the looks shes giving me, I could eat her up.






















And that's a wrap! April 2017 in the books! Happy May!







Leave a Comment: