Wednesday, May 24, 2017

May 2017 [first half]

The month of May has been a pretty fun one! Here are the highlights :)

<-- Sweetest when she sleeps ;)

--> IKEA was rearranging a display and Emma thought it was the perfect background..I agree!
<-- enjoying bubbles outside

--> reading with Llama


They love each other sooo much!!


<-- this one is from April from my Mom. Uncle John and Gianna :)

--> we went to an outdoor mall and this girl was working it!



<-- some of my favorite pictures of her this month




Seriously getting to the park as much as possible before we are banned till Sept/Oct





<-- getting donuts with Llama

--> I had already taken all the laundry out and put it in the basket so I could put the ones from the washer into the dryer. Before I could, G was helping me put it all back in the dryer. I couldnt stop her, it was just too cute.


<-- Mothers Day tea party at school!



<-- Mothers Day breakfast!


Mothers Day <3


















It has been such a wonderful month so far! Emma graduates preschool on Friday, my In-laws come this weekend and James' birthday is next week! Still so many good days left in this month! :)


Leave a Comment: