Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Kids/Hall Bathroom Renovation


Bathroom reno reveal! Its finally here! Because honestly, im not sure ill get any further than this haha
Up above is the before. We kept the tile/tub combo and toilet. Update the vanity and light fixture. Replaced everything else.


Started out with the tile! My Dad looked at me a tad crazy when I brought it to him, but its PERFECT!



The mirror was way too small for the space and also not centered, it drove me nuts. The light is also off centered, but its not as bad with the larger mirror. Added the shelf above the toilet *its so high so you dont bump your head and keep the kids down ha

--> put a gorgeous gold curtain rod up



Put in a frilly white curtain, which my husband doesnt *love*... soooo dont shower in here?! lol

I intended the vanity to be a much much lighter pink. But its bright and so me! Also just paint ;) if/when the time comes to resell, we would probably put in a new vanity as this one is a low quality cheap one anyways.

I love love love the gold drawer pulls. Amazon. Amazing was the best for good deals on home reno. I would say the only down fall was that it is hard to see the true gold color of everything, so the shades are all. But if they are all different, it makes it look like I tried to do that? Lol, going with it!

This is one of my favorite spaces in the whole house. Mainly because its pink and gold ;)


Leave a Comment: