Thursday, October 12, 2017

Pumpkin Patch 2017





This year I wanted to see if there was any patches closer in town rather than driving 30+ minutes to get to one. I stumbled upon Mother Natures Farm about 10 minutes from house! Score. Even though it was only going to be 90 that day, we made sure to get here right when they opened. (James was working, so he was unable to join)









The llamas were awesome! The kids had barely any fear, unlike me over here hoping they dont get nibbled or spit on haha



There was little ribber animals for the kids to ride on

 A hay maze that Emma did 545341 times.

*not pictured, pumpkin decorating

Hayride!
 You cant see them, but Gianna was calling to the baby pigs!! They were sooooo cute I could even handle it.

My only complaint about this patch, is --> this was basically it for pumpkins! They were priced well, just a really small collection to pick from. This was more 'farm' I felt like than pumpkin patch.
 <-- bribery at its finest. I thought she would look so cute with her legs crossed sitting on the well.

--> no bribery needed - monkey see, monkey do lol


 You can see the baby pigs from here! Emma standing with them right when they woke up. It was the best.



I hope to make it at least 1 more patch before the end of season! This place does a 'snow day' in December that we will definitely bring the kids too!






Leave a Comment: