Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I have been dying to get rid of my college days mismatched bedroom stuff and move on to being the responsible adult I am. Although it seems like it is taking forever, I think it is finally happening. I have run in to several problems while doing this:
1. Cost...so expensive to decorate!
2. I had to find the right pattern. I mean I have to LOVE it considering I am going to spend quite a bit of $.
3. Looked in to DIY. I decided I didnt want to get into this big of a craft.
4. Not every store has all the items needed and matching patterns.
5. Listing everyting that I want to change and then looking at reality.
6. Renting. No painting. So everything must go with the gray walls.
7. James has to like it too, considering it's were he sleeps lol


So after much searching and budgeting and planning, I have started to make change! I bought this amazing bed set off Amazon on clearance with free shipping for $50! I was looking at ones for $100 plus, in addition to the throw pillows. So this was a score and I LOVE the pattern. I bought a headboard online as well, which will be here in 2 weeks also for $50! I had the curtains and since they are black, they go well. Room is dark, but meh, we like it dark.

I have 1 corner and a wall left and I think I will be satisfied with leaving my cheap looking college days behind.

Leave a Comment: