Monday, December 17, 2012

Looking more like Christmas

This weekend has marked when it finally started to look like Christmas!! My favorite time of year. Not just because of xmas, but mostly because of the cold weather!!

I bought these cute monogram bear ornaments for our family this weekend. They add a great finish to the tree this year!


It rained most of the weekend, I pretended it was snow. I put on my Ugg boots and cranked the heater...it was a magical time.


And finally... the headboard came in!! I love it! Its great for Emma bonking her head lol

I have a "pinsperation" for above the headboard and a new location for the photo above it now. My project is currently still in the mail -_-. Hmpfff its coming from Hong Kong! My bedroom will soon be an adult sanctuary... eh not really. But it will look prettier :)

Leave a Comment: