Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Changes

Big changes this week in the Pizzariello household... we are now a two-income family!! Yay! James started his new job as a teacher assistant this week :)

Which also means, Daddy does more bath time with Emma at night! Yay for Momma.


This outfit kills me... her first pair of flair jeans and her little piggie tails. LOVE.


Because James started work, Emma got to join me at work for a few days last week until we got daycare settled...


So this...we start daycare!! Monday was her first day and she loved it. She didnt want to take her AM nap, but with such excitment, I dont blame her. Today when I dropped her off, she said to me "Buh-Bye" and ran off. I was sad, but knowing she loves it that much, made me ok and I was happy that she likes it and wanted to go back.


Until next time.... :)

Leave a Comment: