Wednesday, November 6, 2013

A little too excited!

I am a little too excited for the Christmas season to be here!! Well I have the following excuses:
1. I looked for Thanksgiving colored items to make my tree; they dont exist.. I looked for brown, oranges and yellow..a few brown things with snow on them. I refused to buy lol
2. we wont be home for 2 whole weeks in Dec, plus we are packing to move in early 2014, so we wont be decorating much.
So I took the opportunity to use those as my "excuses" for decorating early :)
We have to keep everything up high because Emma wants to pull all the ornaments off and inspect them and we already had one shatter around her...which I thought I bought shatterproof..I guess not. It was so hard to just pick a few things to put on the tree, when I have enough to decorate a 12 foot tree..



I then got in the spirit at the office already!! Ah everyone is jealous.. I see that a few people are making plans to decorate on Monday next week. 
I put up a cute little pink tree..duh! And little stockings and they these super glittery snow flakes :) they were half off at Hobby Lobby and 15 came in a pack, my wallet couldnt resist! I will be wrapping my door in festive paper! I just need to hit up Target for their pretty paper :) 




I love that my tree at home is black with pink decor and my office is pink with black decor :)) Makes for happy chick!

Leave a Comment: