Friday, November 1, 2013

October Birchbox

This months box was AMAZING. I love every product in the box; however, with the price of the full sized items, I will love from afar lol



This month, I got a shampoo and conditioner, which smell sooo delicious! I was able to get 5 uses out of them! Which is pretty legit in my book. I also probably use half of what the "norm" is. After working in a salon for 3 years, I learned I was over usuing and wasting and with using way less now, not only am I saving money, but my hair is way softer and gets less greasy after 2 days.


They also sent a face lotion, which felt great on my face, but I will continue to use my Olay since it is 1/6 of the price :). I had fun with the lipstain, not something I would normally use, so I played with it on the weekends and scared my husband haha... he was like woah! Youre not going out in public are you?! hahaha nope! Just playing :)

For the bonus item, they sent a chapstick which is part of their new line of hydration lock, it is like silk on your lips. It is my new favorite of the sticks since I have found a new love for EOS eggs. The chapstick also came with a $1 off coupon. Stoked!!  



In love this month!!

Leave a Comment: