Thursday, October 9, 2014

Baby 2 // 22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks

Gender: Its a GIRL!!!!!!!!

Weight: I have gained 5 pounds in the last month! I have started to feel better and all the delicious fall treats have come out and I have eaten my weight it all things fall. Im still down 5 pounds, so its all good.  

Size of Baby: About the size of a spaghetti squash, about 1 pound and almost a foot long!

Belly button in or out: in
Sleep: I have been getting up 1-2 times in the night to pee, otherwise, sleeping like a baby. No crazy dreams yet!

Best moment of the week: we painted the nursery last weekend

Worst moment of the week: none!

Miss anything: I could have realllly used a margarita this weekend lol

Difference between pregnancies: I feel pretty normal again! (knock on wood)

Movement: kicking up a storm. Favorite times are after lunch and around 9pm when I lay down

Cravings: nothing this week!

Queasy or sick: this weekend, it was sick a few times. Nothing that kept me down tho.

Looking forward to: still picking out a name! Maybe for my birthday...3 weeks away! I think that would be a wonderful present lol

Leave a Comment: