Thursday, November 13, 2014

Baby 2 // 27 weeks!

 
Gender: Its a GIRL!!!!!!!! and we picked a name :)

Weight: I was extremely sick for 7 days just over a week ago, I will find out next week how much, if any more I lost! 

Size of Baby: head of a cauliflower

Belly button in or out: in still...my belly is starting to get itchy! ahh
Sleep: Last week, sleep wasnt a thing...this week, so far ive been doing good! Only getting up once a night to tinkle

Best moment of the week: Last night I asked Emma if she wanted to give her baby sister a kiss and she so excitedly popped up and said  yes! It was soooo cute, she gave my belly a few kisses and went on her way.

Worst moment of the week: 25-27 weeks were horrible. On my Bday, James woke up with kidney stones and we spent 48 hours in the hospital, as soon as he was released, I started throwing up. After 3 days of not keeping anything down (i knew if I was peeing I wasnt dehydrated, so I kept drinking the water even though only 1/3 stayed with me), I went to the hospital for a day stay, they couldnt do much and sent me on my way. I spent the next 4 days in bed trying to ANYTHING. I eventually was able to eat some soup by Friday and by Sunday, I was good as new! And now im back to myself again :)

Miss anything: laying on my tummy! I am a stomach sleeper and its driving me bonkers

Difference between pregnancies: Still everything. I have had no crazy dreams, with Emma I had tons. No weight gain; with Emma I gained 50+ pounds. I hate everything but water!

Movement: summersaults and stonger jabs this week! Love feeling it!!

Cravings: Sonic ice!! I went through 3 bags while I was sick

Queasy or sick: Good for this week

Looking forward to: my ultrasound on Monday!


Leave a Comment: