Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Baby 2 // 28 weeks

 Added to her nursery a bit this weekend :)
(I made the tassel garland!! Time consuming (2 hours total), but cost me less than $7 (ive seen Etsy shops sell them at 18 tassels for $30...I did 30 tassels for less than $7!!!)) 
 
 
Gender: Its a GIRL!!!!!!!! Gianna Pizza! (no middle name yet, hubbys 'choice' since the first name was my choice in the end)
Weight: I find out today and will update at 29 weeks
Size of Baby: Eggplant...Monday 11/17 she weighed in at 2.5 pounds and right on 28 weeks :)
Belly button in or out: in still...my belly is starting REALLY to get itchy! ahh
Sleep: Good this week! i have only been getting up once to pee at night...but I have to RUN to the bathroom lol
Best moment of the week: Emma has been talking non-stop about her Siser coming after Xmas and that we still need to buy her a bed lol. She tells me 'Momma, I wanna go in Gian-nas room and touch the baby!!' (aka she touches the wall we painted haha)
Worst moment of the week: I have been super emotional this week; just looking at me wrong could make me cry.
Miss anything: Sleeping on my tummy. Its a real struggle. Occasionally ill find myself partially rolled on my tummy and ill wake up uncomfortable realizing this

Difference between pregnancies: Still everything. I have had no crazy dreams, with Emma I had tons. No weight gain; with Emma I gained 50+ pounds. I hate everything but water!
Movement: this week, she is head down, spine to the right and feet wrapped up at the top and I can definitely feel all the movement on the left side of my body
Cravings: Cup-of-soups!! Strange. I just wanted one so bad the other day and when I was at the hospital 2 weeks ago, they told me my sodium levels were down and so I figured why not have ramen haha...it was sooo good. Ive had 2 this week so far. Oops.
Queasy or sick: I have been feeling great this week!!
Looking forward to: My brother comes into to town this week for 3 weeks!!!! and Christmas....this has nothing to do with babe. But I really am looking forward to spending this last Christmas as a family of 3 and watching Emma experience Santa and really try to understand the holidays is amazing and I know it will be even more amazing next year! oh and we have 'Friends'giving this weekend! So im looking forward to that too!! :)


Leave a Comment: