Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Baby 2 // 34 weeks




Gender: Its a GIRL!!!!!!!! Gianna Pizza! (no middle name yet, still)

Weight: down another 4; for a total of -18 now...no concern though 
Size of Baby: Cantaloupe
Belly button in or out: innie
Sleep:a bit better this week! Ive gone in 4 hour stretches..but my hips usually kill when i wake up
Best moment of the week: it was Christmas and I really enjoyed watching Emma open everything, that I cannot wait till next year already!!!
Worst moment of the week: I was a tad sick on Sat/Sun over the weekend :/
Miss anything: everything haha
Purchases: we got the crib! It is put together and looking amazing :)

Emmas thoughts:  Christmas is over! My sister will be here soon!

Difference between pregnancies: everything
Movement: on Christmas day, I had a really intense 15 min kick session and it was confirmed yesterday that she is back to being head down
Cravings: nothing this week

Maternity Clothes: both maternity and non-maternity...depends on whats clean ;)
Queasy or sick: just over the weekend
Looking forward to: going through boxes and pulling out Emmas old things to use for this babe!

Leave a Comment: