Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Mothers Day


 Sunday was such a wonderful day! James woke up with Gianna at 630 so I could sleep till 830 :)

We then went to my parents house; James and my Dad built (another) fence and the girls had a Mother's Day Party.. my Mama set up a little table with Emma and it was so cute.

After our cute little picnic party, we went inside for play time :) I enjoyed spending the day with my family so much. It was so perfect. I still need to get a picture of it; but James hung lights on the back patio for me :) Ive been dying to have them for months and he did it for me for Mothers Day! Hope all the Mamas had such a wonderful relaxed day!
 Emma was reading to Cody on the driveway while my Dad unloaded fence parts. It was so so freaking cute. When I went to take the picture "Mama! I readin to Cody!" I melted.






Leave a Comment: