Monday, May 4, 2015

Weekend Happenings


Emma's new winter boots came this week; yes I bought winter boots when its 100 degrees out! But when $90 boots go on sale for $30, you buy them.
Well, she insisted on wearing them to school on Thursday; I warned her it was going to be a hot day. She did not care...whats hot, Mama?...well I got a call after nap that she had a 102 fever...most likely from wearing the boots. So she had a play day with James on Friday since she wasnt allowed back to school. She also had her 3 year-old well check on Thursday and was soo cute. She loves to play Dr. 



 Then Saturday, she got her first real boo-boo that she remembers constantly. Emma and James were playing 'horsey' and Emma was chasing her horse and missing the door way and ran right in to the door jam. Over the course of the day, her lip got puffier and puffier and on Sunday, she tapped it on her crib and started bleeding.
You better believe she thought her life was over. 'Mama, I bleeeedin!!!!! Noooo!' And now we are just waiting for it to heal. Such a sport. As soon as I dropped her off at school today, she went to her teacher and said 'I was chasing my horse and ran into the wall!' LOL such a good sport.


 This weekend we helped Mimi and Poppop move into their new house and the girls were so good. Emma played photographer all day and Gianna cooperated and smiled for her :)

Emma got a new big girl bed! Its her Princess Frozen bed as she calls it. She couldn't want to jump in it. Hardly waited for me to get the sheets on haha


 Sunday we had lots of fun! The girls snuggled while I got ready. 

Im obsessed with these window clings and get them for every occasion, year round. We hung our summer ones this weekend and Emma loves to put them up and spell the words with me :)
 Girlfran has started to get drooly and spitting up little bits more, so it was time to see if she could sport any of her bibdanas :) so cute! I think she likes them.


Later, we went to play with our besties and have a pool day and paint!

And then we all napped...

I love Sunday's like these!






And this morning when I went into Emmas room to wake her, she didnt budge....I guess she had a tiring weekend!! :)

2 comments:

  1. those window clings!!!!! haha some things will never change! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha at least now I have children for an excuse ;)

      Delete