Thursday, April 12, 2018

Emma's 6th Birthday Party



For months, Emma has been planning her 6th Birthday party.

Every week a different theme. We finally settled on Ice Cream Party.

She wanted to go to a bounce house type place, but when I looked up the cost, I could have thrown 3 parties. So we talked about having it at the house. She was sold.


I browsed Pinterest for ideas and got to planning. Every year she asks for a bounce house, but having it a place, there wasnt an option. So this year it was a for sure thing. It was dropped off HOURS before the party, so they bounced their hearts out all day. We also just installed some turf for the pool this summer, so in the mean time, I moved the soccer stuff for the kids to also play in. We also had a coloring station which was huge hit and a bean bag 'ice cream' toss, which we can continue to play. I asked James to build an ice cream stand to have the food served at and he was super handy and built just that :). I painted it and decorated it and now we can still use it as a bar is the backyard! Tabby built the amazing Pinata and I loved it soo much!

And now for the rest of the pictures:

 



















Leave a Comment: