Monday, April 16, 2018

Weekend Rewind


This weekend flew by! We stayed very busy, but also were able to chill at home for a few hours with nothing to do!

Saturday, Gianna and I hung out and colored my hair. After that we headed to the mall to get a new shirt for an engagement party we went to. Spent a few hours with my screaming children there, haha.

Here are the cute moments im choosing to remember.

Sunday, we met my Mama and cousin Erika for brunch! We dont get to see Erika often, but when we do, we love it!

--> always killin it in the beauty dept.

Sunday afternoon, when Erika left, we blew up the pool outside for a quick dip before Emma had a play date.

We found out one of Emma's friends from school, in her class, lives around the corner from us! So I walked Emma over to her play date, which lasted several hours. So happy for this moment!

For dinner, I made this salad mushroom "burger"..with no burger. Used the mushrooms and then topped it with my favorite salad. YUM.



--> she was so cute blow drying her hair while I was coloring my hair.


Back to the weekly grind! James and I celebrate 5 years of wedded bliss (read chaos haha)! My Mama is picking up both girls and im excited to have a date night and celebrate that we havent killed each other!

xoxo


Leave a Comment: