Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Weekend in review

This weekend was great! The kids yelled and fought a whole lot. But let us remember the fun times shall we.

We started celebrating our FIVE year wedding anniversary! My Mom picked up both girls on Friday. James and I had intentions to eat at Zinbuger and then to see Black Panther. But once we got to the restaurant, we realized that we would not make the movie in time. So we opted to enjoy the food and do a matinee Saturday morning.


On Saturday, I was telling the girls all about the wedding day and Emma asked to see my dress. So we pulled it out of the closet to play.


This dip doesnt look the most appetizing..but I cannot stop making it. Goat cheese, Fig jam and roasted garlic. So so good.

Sunday, we headed to the aquarium to use our annual passes and it is always so much fun!


Bathroom sharks :)












Sunday afternoon, we caught a lizard and Emma named it Greg haha, we will be letting him free today. It was a great weekend with the people I love most!

Leave a Comment: