Thursday, October 3, 2013

Birchbox: September

I got my very first Birchbox this month! I was so excited to sign up for a monthly beauty box! I worked in a salon for 3 years while in college and used to get samples all the time, but now that I have a real job I dont get those perks anymore. So here is the next best thing. They send you 4 sample sized luxury items and a 5th suprise item. I have tried 4/5 items (the spray bottle spilled all over the box, Birchbox is sending me a new box of goodies in replacement)



The spray bottle is a sea salt spray for a fresh beach look and the Ruffian nail polish is Fox Hunt, such a bright and vibrant color for fall! It went on great with only one coat!

 

S.M.A.R.T Polisher was a weird item. My face felt tight afterwards and the beading of the gel was also weird. But I must say, my face has been much smoother this week!! And I LOVE this hand cream. With the cooler months coming, my hands get extra dry and crack and so far, I think this will keep them from doing so :)



 




Here is the extra item: cream blush! Im not a huge blush user, but I did put some on  after I got home from worj to play around and was pleasantly surprised with the look and smoothness and will use again in the future!



I got all of these items for $10. It was so work it just for the smart polish and the hand cream alone!! I cannot wait to get my replacement box and to see what October has in store!!

Leave a Comment: