Thursday, October 31, 2013

Birthday Celebration

I started my Birthday off with a family dinner. I chose to eat at the Yardhouse because I am a diehard fan of their garlic fries. And then they came with a sweet dessert :) 


And then everyone at my office helped decorate (I am usually the designated decorator around here) and I must say, they did a fab job!! I am leaving it up all week, as this is a celebration of me hehe

I got spoiled on my day and it was great!! I got flowers that smell AMAZING. There is some sort of cinnimon smell to them and Brandi said they came this way. Heaven. I also got a yummy candy bouqet, YUM! And I got a 5 pack of EOS chapstick, my new fav! and a bunch of gift cards :)




I also put in a request for a delicious cheesecake. Jessika makes a delicous cheesecake and Camie made the caramel sauce and I was in heaven. I asked for no cake, cupcakes, or donuts and this is what I wanted instead. They followed through and I think I gained 5 pounds on Tuesday.


When I got home, James called that he had to work late, I was a tad sad, but then I got to have me and Emma time, which was nice...kinda. She was in a terrible mood lol...but overall, I had a FANTASTIC birthday. My love got me my favorite candle from Bath and Body Works and a pair of Victoria Secret sweat pants that I have had my eyes on for a few months :). Happy Girl and a happy 26th.

Leave a Comment: