Monday, October 7, 2013

Our weekend in frames

It was quite a fun and chill weekend!
We had some Daddy/Daughter time (which I just love sitting back and watching them)
Emma also got spoiled by Gradma! (Are we surprised?) Emma got a bunch of new Bubble Guppies stuff. A large Bubble Puppy, its just her size lol and a cool scool thing with characters.


James and I went on a little lunch date and enjoyed the patio :)


I put up more decor for fall! Hobby Lobby finally had the tree I was looking for. Andddd then I could resist making a center piece for the kitchen island.


And then on Sunday it was a wopping 65 degrees out, so Emma and I hung out in the back for a bit. She loves to drag her chair around and sit and get up again. Too funny. So while she played, I took the opportunity to sweep the patio and dust some tables and I turned around and little miss had a paper towel in hand wiping the table again. How precious is she?!



After we made out way back inside, we and by we, I mean, I folded and Emma unfolded the laundry. It was oven mit washing weekend and she helped herself to a pair! Haha. All afternoon, she was walking around with the end of the phone saying Hello to everythingggg. Soo cute! Herrro.



HAPPY 2ND WEEK OF OCTOBERRRR!!!

Leave a Comment: