Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Emmagram

Peaches got a few things in the mail this last week and loves to always wear them the next day and models them for me. Moccs arent new, but we LOVE them.
Bow//Shelbychic shirt//paper patch design co moccs//wild explorers







 Emma so badly wants Gianna to play with her. So she often asks to hold her and sit with her on the couch; watching tv together is sooo precious.

We had a few rain storms last week and Emma is scared of the thunder and it cant see her if she covers her face.

A little ice cream for a hot sunny day :) (she chooses her own clothes on the weekends, she chose to dress for winter; shes nuts)


And lastly...Emma has really been wanting to play in my makeup and paint her own nails...aint nobody got that kind of budget or time for that mess. So I found Just Like Mommy Cosmetics and Emma LOVES to do her makeup and James' make up too hehe. It is great entertainment and so cute to watch her. Nothing transfers or spills, its pretty amazing

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 09, 2015

    What a little fashionista! That makeup looks like the real deal! I am gonna have to check it out bc my daughter loves my makeup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AnonymousJune 09, 2015

    What a little fashionista! That makeup looks like the real deal! I am gonna have to check it out bc my daughter loves my makeup!

    ReplyDelete