Friday, June 5, 2015

Gianna // 4 months



Peaches is 4 months old!!

Every baby is different. But I cant get over HOW different Emma and Gianna were/are as a baby.
I feel daycare plays a big role. Emma stayed home with James till she was 16 months old and Gianna went to daycare at 8 weeks old. Schedule and noise making is dramatically different. 

This month:
weight - 14.45 pounds
height - 23 1/2 inches

*porker eats anywhere from 4-7 ounces every 3 hours during the day
*wears 6 mo clothing and size 2 diapers
*working on 2 bottom teeth
*sleeps 8-5
*only naps 30-45 mins at time (which is fine as long as she sleeps at night lol)
*constant talking and smiling
*discovered yummy hands 
*when she wakes in the morning, its usually her talking to a few mins before I hear her and get her up
*she laughed for the first time on Sunday (James bday) and it was my favorite moment yet. I definitely teared up.
*absolutely loves Emma; Emma will show her all kinds of toys and ask her if she likes them, it is so precious
*she recognizes my voice when I go in to the daycare class to pick her up
*loves to 'stand' and hates to lay down if awake
*her tongue has been stretching more and she is starting to be able to stick it out (tongue tied)

We will be trying out her first night in her crib this weekend! Im going to be sooooo sad for this next stage/chapter; but at this point, Gianna is now keeping me awake at night with her stirs and noises and she ends up causing me to lay in bed awake for an hour.

Happy 4 months my little peanut!! We love you!!

Leave a Comment: