Monday, June 1, 2015

Weekend Recap


 This weekend started fun and quickly went downhill.

First, Emma attended Isaac's 3rd Bday Party at the Zoo! Fun! But it was the hottest day of the year yet and the only had lemonade for the kids to drink and then gave them cake and ice cream at 10 am and then when the party was over the kids were running all over.

 Not a lot of water intake and heat = sickness for Emma.
She threw up everywhere, in the car, the floor by the TV and finally started to let me know when she thought she was gonna hurl and I was able to get her to the toilet fast enough the rest of the day. That night, we pulled the spare mattress in her room and I slept in there in case she needed me. It was kinda fun! I thought I was going to be kicked all night, but slept till Gianna woke at 5 to eat!

 We kept Sunday low key and played and watched Rio 3 times. The girls are becoming more interactive and its so cute. Emma will bring Gianna things and show her and give them to her to play. But it is Emma's choice and she chooses for how long she gets to play with each toy. Were in trouble haha.
 Then I pulled out the chalkboard because G turns 4 months old today (update tomorrow)..I requested James to draw me a giraffe.. Emma said he needed a snack hahaha. and then this pic to the left, she told me she drew a snake. I believe the eye and ear were luck of the marker flow, but I couldnt believe it when it really looked like a snake!

 And poor little G is working on 2 bottom teeth and will only nap 20-30 mins at time (ill take cat naps, if that means you sleep through the night :) )

(left) She is focused so hard on the birds in Rio lol


Later in the afternoon, we celebrated James Birthday!!! Since the girls werent feeling well, we kept it reallllly small. Emma helped make Daddy "Frozen:" brownies; because Daddy wanted a Frozen themed party LOL. He opened cards and gifts and requested to watch Kung fu Panda. We all curled up and finished off our night we movies, snacks, baths and bed :)


Leave a Comment: