Monday, September 21, 2015

A Little Junk in Your Trunk

 This weekend in Scottsdale was the annual (I dont think it was their first year lol so were going with annual) vintage boutique show. I got nothing that was vintage haha. But they had such cute stuff, that if I had a few thousand dollars, I might redo my house. 
Otherwise, I got everything I came to see! A new shirt from State Fortyeight! Halloween shirts from HelloApparel! Delicious Iced Coffee    from MamasColdBrew! Some
of the BEST coffee I have ever had. Ever. 


 Emma dancing with Mimi :)

And Gianna was amazing as usual! Took a nap at the end :)





 <-- someone else could also use a nap!

--> and she got one :)













The next event is Mothers Day weekend and I think it would so fun to do with my Mama again! This gives me 8 months to save for next time! I got a good idea of the kind of things they have there and what they cost. So glad we stopped by! We went Sunday afternoon. I hear if you went Saturday it was PACKED!! Since it was the first time we went, we opted to go Sunday after the crowds. Such fun to see a ton of local shops!
 ...........
In other weekend news, Gianna can pull herself up now!! Yay and scary hahah,..once she gets there, she either falls sideways once she lets go or <--she gets stuck there and cries till you come get her. 
--> my FAVORITE candle scent is back at Bath and Body!! They were on sale 2 for $24 this weekend and I feel like I should have gotten more than just 1 of the apple..


Leave a Comment: