Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Gianna // 7 months






  • Gianna sits fully by herself! I still keep pillows and blankets around her..bc when shes done sitting, shell just flop over 
  • She got her first ear infection! Double at that!
  • At that apt she was 17.9 pounds
  • Wears size 3 diapers and 6-9 month clothes. Mostly 9. I squeeze her in a few 6 months I cant part with yet. 
  • 2 bottom teeth popped through. (2 days after you turned 6 months)
  • Still sleeps great at night. 
  • Moved to the next classroom at daycare. I cant say I love that classroom as much. Yesterday they were concerned with her napping times ahahahaha yes she cat naps only! Sorry im not sorry! It helps you sleep though the night. I accept your cat naps
  • You are starting to get frustrated when you cant reach something; but haven't figured out how to move to get it
  • You love when Emma is in your personal bubble 
  • Love bath time and splashing everywhere
  • Sits in the top of the shopping cart from time to time
Gianna, you are such a joy! I would have 10 more babies if they were all like you. Daddy, Emma and I love having you in our lives!

Outtakes:











--> clearly, shes over it now ha


<-- Teeth!!

Leave a Comment: