Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Halloween Photos {part 1}

Emma and I finally finished painting the wood pallet for pictures! So after all that hard work I needed to use it right away. Its not fun to slave away painting and then tuck your project away for a month before use. So we gathered things from around the house and found a shady spot outside...because its still 100 degrees wahh. 

So mostly, it went like this... 




Oh sissy is eating a leaf, I will too!


I took her leaf and she went for her bow..so I switched bows and she went for another leaf annnd then the pumpkins haha. 





















I had so much shouting look over here, this way, at Mama! haha my neighbors if they were outside probably thought I was nuts. Oh wait.. I am. Part 2 to come in a few weeks. Stoked for Sept-Dec!

Leave a Comment: