Tuesday, September 8, 2015

August Recap // September Goals

August
Clean backyard and decorate
Take Emma to a water park
Sorta...splash pad bc the rain ruined the waterpark fun
Swim every weekend
Go out for pink and blue ice cream...with sprinkles!
Clothes purge/clean out the closets 
I did the girls clothes! progress
Pack away all the girls clothing that is too small
I did the girls clothes! progress
Convert Emma to a big girl bed
Put sewing machine together 
Gather recipes for BLW 
Make the loft a full play room 
Convert dining room to craft room/office
half way done!

SEPTEMBER
Put out the Halloween Decor
Loft to play room 
paint wood pallet for Halloween pictures 
Sort through James and I's closet (yay girls done in August!)
Get that sewing machine together. (I cry a little inside everytime I walk passed)
Go out for pink and blue ice cream...with sprinkles! (we got plain ice cream, but it had sprinkles ;))

I got  a lot done this weekend having the extra day! :) 
The rest of September seems very do-able! Yay!

Leave a Comment: