Thursday, December 17, 2015

Dates with my bests



 Check out that hair from Friday morning to Friday night ha. Wild child. Emma and I have sleep overs now, once a week on the weekends if James works. She requests every night, but I mean I already hardly get sleep while getting up with Gianna lol. Friday my mom had G, so Emma and I spent some fun time together.
 We started by picking a movie and coloring, I cant believe how well she colors in the lines! After we colored and finished the movie, we headed upstairs with a plate of treats for another movie. That was a mistake, she was jumping up and down on the bed at 10 and I had to threaten to send her to her own bed if she didnt stop lol. Thankfully it stopped and she went to sleep.

 Saturday I got to hang out with Kena..ALONE. This hasnt happened since pre-babies. I have always had 1 of the girls with me at all times for the last 3 years every time Kena and I hung out. We went to Blancos Tacos and im still drolling over my picture of my food haha. I hope that we can go out again alone some time again soon ha. Its nice to conversate without being shouted at the whole time. 

Loveeeeee you!!



Leave a Comment: