Monday, December 21, 2015

Sunday shenanigans + misc

Ah this is a week over due oops.
 Gianna uses the big tubby now! Which makes bath time more fun and stressful haha

And these two are starting to play more with each other. ive had to split them up multiple times already lol

Emma colored on the wall for the first time this weekend...she said couldnt find any paper... so it looks like we have some new art. Maybe ill buy one of those magic erasers and see if it really is magical ha

--> my usual at the grocery store. Someone wanted a donut and a balloon..I aint made of money girlfrannnd.
this was soooo cute. When Gianna woke up Emma asked if she could hop in. They played for 5 minutes so I could quickly flat iron my hair :)


 After we got semi-ready, we met Tabs and the kids at the park to play for a bit :)
Gianna got her first mouthful of sand lol

After we played for a bit, we swung back home and picked up James to head to the mall to see Santaaaaa!

 When we got to the mall, the line didnt seem that long...until every person had like 6 people with them and they wanted 3 poses different people in each picture. So it ended up taking way more time than anticipated. However, these girls were very well behaved while we waited :). When we got closer in line, Emma was like 'um i dont like Santa anymore. I dont want to see him' not shocked at all... I told her that if she didnt sit on his lap and smile like all the other boys and girls, he would have no idea what she wants for Christmas and she wouldnt get any toys! she said .ok fineeee' She was skeptical when she approached, but as soon as I put Gianna on his leg, she lost all fear and joined in. She was too shy to speak to him, so I help repeat the list ;) and im pretty sure Santa known exactly what she wants now!... I was sooo happy that we got 2 smiles for Santa! Next year with Gianna might be a tad different... i dont hope that I have a meltdown picture for her future ha.

Now into the week:


One morning I had far too much stuff to get both kids and all the items without making two trips. So I grabbed the stroller from the trunk and it has turned in to the best decision ever! Everyday now, Gianna goes in the stroller and Emma pushes. It helps keep both kids and all my items in check.


This girl and her love for her Daddy. Every time he walks in the room and she lights up, it makes my heart swell x 1000.

 Last night, I ran the tubby 3 times just so she could keep playing with the water like this. She was sooo fascinated by it. Trying to grab it and lick it lol. And also her first baby mohawk :)










I hope that each and every one of your are having an awesome week!! 1 week till Christmass!!!!! Wooo. 

XoXo

Leave a Comment: