Wednesday, April 27, 2016

3rd Anniversary! [we zoo'd]


A week ago, James and I celebrated being married THREE years! Since James works nights and weekends, it was pretty hard for us to get out. But my parents offered to watch the kids on Sunday so we could go out. We chose to go go the Wildlife Zoo..because well we loveeee the animals! Emma was totally jealous, but we wanted to go on our own pace. Next time kids!

We had IHop and then headed to the animals. We spent over 3 hours walking around and could have spent another 2!

I really wanted to feed the giraffes this time and I gave my self a pep talk to be brave, it is just a tongue....well when he wraps it around your hand..ew hahaha my face below says it all!

The monkeys are the best at this zoo. They swing and chase and go wild...great entertainment. The peacocks are free to roam and are so pretty. Well go back in the fall with the kids when Gianna will appreciate it more... this zoo is expensive!!! You get so much for the price..but over $100 for 4 of us to go, hurts lol....

Anyways.... the animals!






















Leave a Comment: