Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Great Grandmas [garden update and cookie making!]




                    These first 3 pictures have nothing to do with this post, but I dont want to forget them.  
Emma and Gianna holding hands last week on the way to class. Precious! Emma went out back and told me she needed sunglasses and drink because she was 'relaxing' today. She cracks me up so hard. 
And this 'eye-roll' picture. She was getting a lecture on listening and I think if her eyes went any further back she would be passed out. Girlllll perfect that eye-roll!




Off to Great-Grandmas! 

















^^ Emma has 1 tomato starting to grow on her vine! Lots of other things starting to sprout :)
Emma and GGma baked lots and lots and lots of cookies! Thankfully she lives with a few missionaries and tons come over to eat meals, we were able to share ;). It was so so cute to see Emma in an apron and making a mess. My Grandma sure loved it as well! Most of the grandkids have moved away from AZ, so I know she loves it when we come to visit! I see more visits in the future when we move closer :)





And of course, what is a visit without playing lots of piano music?! Gianna is tall enough to get in on the fun now :)

Leave a Comment: