Friday, August 4, 2017

Summer Vacation 2017 [day 3]

Sadly this is the last of the pictures from Vacation. Once I got sick, I only left the house for 45 mins to sit in the sand and then it was back in bed for me. So I snapped these 2 beach pictures and then a few days later on the drive home, Gianna literally cried 50% of the drive until she passed out. So being sick + Gianna was realllll fun on the drive. 

Anyways, the girls loved loved the beach. Gianna could have spent all day in the sand and water. It was so cute to watch her with Uncle John. We saw more dolphins and set up several umbrellas for shade, got buckets of water for sand play. It was so much fun. The girls had a blast with my parents! They took them for ice cream and bike rides and morning walks. So much love. Then on Wednesday, the boys took the kids back to Disney while I rested and Mom flew home for work. Pretty proud of my husband for handling both kids at Disneyland with my Dad and Brother. My Dad and Brother dont really think about diapers/wipes/snacks/a jacket, so it was all on James to do everything. They survived haha. Emma went on splash and space mountain again and keeps telling everyone how much fun the 'drops' were :) so proud of her. 

Thursday we made the long boring drive home. Its already been a month and im dying to back because its just too dang hot here ha 






I just wanted to add these old pictures cuz they dont need their own post and I dont want to forget them lol



Leave a Comment: