Wednesday, May 21, 2014

House Tour [upstairs]

Upstairs // bedrooms|bathrooms|laundry
 
Emma's room is one of my favorite rooms in the house. It was the first room I had completed. It was important for me that she didn't feel out of place in her new house. She never had a dark wall before and the carpet wasnt this dark, so I wanted to make sure she saw the same artwork and things around her room as she did in our rental.
 
 
 
I took off the closet doors because I loathe having to constantly move the doors back and forth to look at the clothes.

 
Stuffed animal corner! Emma loves 'diving' into the pile of all her animals. Big bed...ah some time in the near future! I just know she will get out and play...she tries to grab those animals through the bars. Her room will be bare when a new bed happens lol
 

 Emma's bathroom is also the guest bathroom, so I made sure to keep fun and playful with the pink, but also made sure it was too silly and characterized...almost tho. And the laundry room, I just love how the tiles look in this room!

 
The loft... looks different as of today. I unpacked all the boxes in the bottom corner and now we can do activities in there! Woohoo!!

 
I did not get a picture of the guest room because well, right now, it is just a bed with some bedding and all the stuff we cant figure out what to do with haha. So someday ill throw in a random picture when I get stuff hung and put away :)
 
Ah and my oasis! Master bedroom. I LOVE the gray wall and all my mismatched patterns :) It will never be this cleaned and organized ever again.

 And behind this door, I have thrown the mess :)

 
The giant bathroom that I could have some serious parties in. The toilet room AKA: poop-closet per James haha is sooo spacious! No one likes to be cramped ;)


 
And there it is.. the home of the Pizza's :)

Leave a Comment: