Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Its the Little Things [Snuggles]

 
This is my first week linking-up with Jess and Ashley for their super cute weekly link-up 'It's The Little Things' I love love reading them each week and it is about time I start! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Emma doesnt like to snuggle often because she is so wiggly and loves to be wild and free! Last night was a super sweet exception; I was watching TV curled up in a blanket and she came up and said 'I go night night with Momma?' oooh yes lovey come snuggle with Momma! So she got up on the couch and got under the blanket with me. We took the opportunity to take some seflie's..
because everyone loves baby selfies :)
It made my heart so incredibly happy that
she wanted to be still with Momma for more than 3 minutes.
Just what I needed, a little couch time with my
favorite girl!



 
We made quick headbands before bed last night and she insisted on seeing herself in them and of course an extra selfie ;)

2 comments:

  1. snuggles ARE the best. I have one of those wiggly toddlers too! No snuggles, nope. Sometimes after her nap I can get a decent shoulder snuggle while I rub her back and she wakes up. Her last teething bout I got some amazing snuggles too, but it was so exhausting plus poor babe. So cute that she curled up with you on the couch. That one hasn't happened before here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ill take a shoulder snuggle all day everyday!! LOL usually lasts 5 min before she ready for the next adventure! Fingers crossed for more snuggles soon hehe :)

      Delete